February 10, 2008

New Year

This New Year. I was holidaying at Nakornratchasrima province. I went to with my parents and relatives which I estimated to 15 – 20 persons. I went to Tonnam home stay. It is resting place. Inside of place, it has a circle which rest-house will surround to yard, also yard have a wide area which yard can put up camp or tent and middle of circle have a pool which the owner of rest-house get to make a slider for a person like to exercise. And this rest-house have a bicycle for ride in order to see view and exercise and the others rest I believe don’t have a bicycle. There have watch-tower 4 floors which everybody can see view from this point.

First day. I was leaving from Bangkok which we separated 2 groups, first group leaved since early morning because they are going to make merit at Sothorn Temple. Sothorn Temple inhabit chacherngsow province. In this place, Siamese to respect and faith. I believe everybody in Thai must know this Temple. Second group leaved to travel delayed so this group went to rest-house. And a second group to arrived a goal before first group which second group arrived to rest-house, everybody helped to utensils and keep. Then first group arrived a rest-house, a man went to put up camp or tent until finished. After that everybody relaxed and see a star which at this place can see a star full sky and I think it is a beautiful which in Bangkok can’t to see a star.

Second day. I woke up at 7.00 am. I ate milk with sandwich which a milk this here, we were ordering at farm and it had a delicious taste. Today I, my brother, relatives combine in to a group I order to ride a bicycle from rest-house to entrance lane. I’m feeling tired and exhaust but I felt a glad and proud so much because I don’t ride a bicycle to distant.

Third day. I woke up at 6.30 am. Today, that here good weather which my older brother, me, and my younger brother. We persuaded go to ride a bicycle which we are 4 persons to OK. Which today I ride bicycle by it has gear manual which it can change a level and it is bicycle of my father. We are riding a bicycle toward Thublan national park which it stayed to back-side of rest-house. There have kilometer stone; it is a bigger than a person and this place still have a nature to complete. Then we ride a bicycle until enter to rest-house and I take a bath, then we are playing domino game which it was making to laugh and happy. To night, I waited to count down with my friend by used a telephone and sent to message before sleeping.

Fourth day. Today I will come back at home. We are leaving to rest-house at 10.30 am. And I arrived to Bangkok at 2.30 pm. Which when I arrived at home I hurry up to prepare about education because I must come to university tomorrow.

No comments: