February 10, 2008

Karnjanaburi

Last weekend. I went to Karnjanaburi Province. Since early morning, we were a beginning a journey by car and we separated to 2 cars. First car is van and second car is Isuzu. We were driving a car by don’t hurry up and take a rest in order to eat a noodle which I’m eating to 2 bowl which this store have a meatball to delicious, meatball don’t a fishy smell. Then we moved from noodle restaurant and my mother was driving a car with my uncle until to Tiger Park. And a ticket have a price expensive maybe group tour came to holiday. For ticket price, if we are Siamese and come this place to morning, the ticket price is 60 bath/person but if is foreign, this place the ticket price each for 300 bath. The tiger park, a person as provide food and shelter until teach to tame by a monk and in park will protect to animals escape by make a wall and put up a fence. Furthermore authority get to tell tourist is this park was adjoining with border of The Union of Burma. A person wanted to entrance the tiger park, I suggested to cap and water because at this place so hot more than Bangkok. And a person enter inside must spend to estimate 1.30 hours. Which when I arrived to tiger park, I don’t to entrance because today the hot weather and inside the tiger park so hot which I think if I entrance to park I maybe to faint. After that we were leaving the tiger park. We went to Maenhamkwaa River Bridge; we walked to railroad track which this bridge is History Bridge the world. But when I get to see, I feel the bridge still a strong and have a train to run. And this place have salesman about stone, bracelet, necklace and the others. Then we were leaving from Maenhamkwaa River Bridge, my mother was driving a car turn back to Bangkok and went to eat at MK Restaurant which my family must separate to 4 tables. We spend to eat estimate 2 hours. Then I went to my parents toward at Zeen Zone, this store stayed to 5 floor of Silom complex, this store sold about to miscellaneous things such as bunch of keys, dolls, note-book, bag, and the others. But this place has a price rather expensive but I think it is a worthwhile because product has a quality. Then my families walked to pass A&W which my father likes waffles pour ice-cream that here so much. Which if my family went to holiday and passed to A&W, we like to buy it.
After that we leaved from Silom Complex, We walked for pleasure and saw to product at side road. And come back at home which I opened to computer and work give with my father about legal until already. And I take a bath and watching T.V for a while. And I’m sleeping at 0.30 am. Which tomorrow my parents will go to Bangsan, it is a sea which I’m glad.

No comments: