February 10, 2008

Children Day

Children day is On Saturday of second week, January. Every this festival adult will persuade a child go to zoo, prime minister’s residence, etc. And my family went to make merit at Paknhampasirjarern temple. It neared at Pasrijarern pier. My family a persuade helped to redeem a cow and we went to obeisance a monk and leaved to the temple. We went to Nakornchaisri district. We came to eat at Nonglak kitchen which this kitchen is stationed kitchen because if we came at Nakornchaisri , except to give a fish food majority will came to eat that here arising from it is a cheap and delicious food. Which I order to au-derf is fruits papaya. It had many fruits with carot mix and put a plate. This kitchen are doing a good food and clean. After that eat at Nakornchaisri, my parents went to massage at Dontoom District. He is a doctor about massage I think he is profession. My parent familiar a massage with doctor often.
I like to massage with this person because he spend to massage 2-3 minutes/person. And, after that to massage I and my parents feels good and release the tension which this doctor think to massage fee 80 bath/person. I think to cheap because massage helped to relax and good comfortable. Then we leaved to doctor’s house. My brother was driving until I saw a Whunkhunau. Which this store have a reputation about dessert. And I like to jelly that here and that jelly had many style such as sungkayah jelly, coconut jelly, lodchong jelly, looktarn jelly, etc. Which this place do jelly a delicious taste and cheap price. Then I come back at home and my family take a rest by sleeping and I’m playing computer by I played to Zuma. Zuma is game about eggs by player must shoot egg color at game fix which this game have 2 styles is adventure and fight but whole 2 styles have a good is helped to train about accurate, idea, prudence and active every time. And this game I can passed to barrier 11 stages, 1 stage had 7 passed. At 6.15 pm. My family leaved to home and toward central rama3 at Huasenghong Restaurant. This restaurant is Chinese food emphasize Timsum. We came to restaurant owing to the fourth brother of father will turn back at Australia. My father gets to give farewell party before travel 1 day. And when I finished for food I walked for pleasure in area, I saw to bunch of keys which it is hand made and when I asked to salesman, He told me this work hand make come from a person disabled which it make to impressive for me. And I bought to bunch of keys 2 pieces. And I came back to table at restaurant. My relative asked and walk to that store for look to products. After that my family and relatives went to shoes shop which my mother get to bought shoes give my father which this shoes will have node for massage to foot. And everybody separate to home. And tomorrow, my parents must send to the fourth brother of father at Suvhannaphum airport.

No comments: