December 13, 2007

Sports

Sport means Activity that you do for pleasure and that needs physical effort or skill usually done in a special area and according to fixed rules.For me sport is exercise which I loves a sport,specific is volleyball and swim but I can to sport so much.Such as Badminton,Basketball,and the others.Since high – school,I loves and playing sport everyday which my friends likes to sport too.And,everymidday after to eat I and friend,my friend name is Lek .We are playing sport in yard until finish break times.But if I and Lek have a free time we often play sport every time and to include finish time to learn,we won’t to stroll but we will be playing a volleyball.For me and Lek saw a sport is friend and a sport have a benefit so much thus.First,it we exercise 2-3 days/week, exercise make to immunity and protect todisease but to exercise mustn’t overexert because to cause have a symptom to get hurt which I think It is exercise as not benefit.Second,exercise can to make a new friend,sport have single and all team but the most like to team which I think too.For me usually to meet a new friend from sport which I and lek usual to arrange a time and place for meeting at sports stadium which we will be playing to estimate 5-6 when arrive in the evening we went to eat and talk about general or make an appointment to holiday style stay overnight all the whole day.I familiar to get a new friend from sport stadium and to cause we are intimate until to present – time.In period of high – school,I and lek is sportman of school and I with lek is buddy as everybody to accept and when have a compete,we can to grasp a position 1in6 every time.Which I won’t to tall but I can play to position is set and plan game.I and lek when finish semester by we haven’t to learn we will be meeting which may 1-2 week or talk a phone.Third,sport can to cause a relax and comfortable which it isn’t about body but it is a mind which everyday a human don’t to important with healthy by yourself but they gives to important with work and money more than everything.So,I believe the present – time a human don’t to appreciate of healthy which it is things important to life because if we have a money to a lot of but a person don’t to life.We can’t to spend a money which it don’t to a value with healthy.If we take care yourself,
we will have a strong healthy and healthy is happy of life.I’m confident sport can do everytime such as walk,ride a bicycle,aerobic dance,fitness and the others.Exercise isn’t to necessary as must to play spory but it can do everymanner.For me exercise can compare with hobby it can do everytime when have a free time.I want to give everybody think to about healthy and want to exercise by play sport or the others as to cause a human have a happy all body and mind.

No comments: