December 13, 2007

Once day as busy

I don’t to understood.why I have meet to busy today?.So,I want to narrate about Once day as busy.Since in the morning,I woke up to 5.30 am,
I spend to get dressed to 1 hour.Then,I will be going to breakfast in order to give my family.Today,I have meet to party with friend.Which we are friend since high school,we have all 7 persons.And,this time we can all together which it is a difficult for group of me.we make an appointment to 11.30 am in order to can to eat in afternoon.And I arrived to Siam to 11.40 am which I come is the last person.Then,we went to MK Restaurant and spend to eat almost 2 hours,then we walked to MBK in order to see the movie is “Fighting Beat” which it is story about boxing and it is kind an action.For a cinema have originate from Suayglarng Island at Aundaman Sea .It is foreigners many country and many culture to travel for search to experience with to supreme entertaining which everybody want to rhyme just once in life at Chokdee Bar Boxing.Which tourist all man&woman likes to boxing in order to make a funny,which this is cause to capitalist a foreigners want to buy .But,the owner of boxing tells a deny until it become a quarrel which lead to battle dignity and
piece of land and this is cause as the boxing which not rule and fix to fighting which to cause a start antique box called name is PAHUYU and PAHUYU box will be showing to majestic of arts Thai all body&mind.We spend to see the movie finished to 4.20 pm and we stroll until we across to Siam and enter in Bonanza which we saw a clothes and earing which I bought to clothes which it is a T – shirt style when we bought to the end.We walked toward Restaurant but we don’t know to eat which we decision to Fuji Restaurant at Siam Paragon which there is rather have a private and atmosphere good but it is an expensive but we have a happy because we aren’t to meet often because everybody learn to different to university.We ate to 6.00 pm and coincidental my mother call to me and told to toward Tesco Lotus Lama1 which I must to separate from friend and I told see you! And we can to talk when you free time.Then,I called to tuk-tuk in order to meet my mom.My mother come to Lotus because she must to buy an edibles and utensils which I have a duty to transport car which we arrived at home to 8.50 pm ,then I went to Yaowarat in order to buy Thai tune which I ate since younger it has sufficient taste by I rode a bicycle when I arrived at home,I urgent to take a bath and hurry up do homework until neat.Today,I have a happy and I hope I will be meeting with my friend everytime when we have a chance.

No comments: